Friday, October 31, 2008

Carving Pumpkins

Steven and Kaylee with the finished product. Kaylee couldn't understand why we put candles in the pumpkins and then turned the lights out. Here she she is being forced to smile.


Kaylee only wanted to keep the lights on. So here they are in the light.

After a lot of convincing she finally let us turn the lights out. She sat there like she was watching a video. After that she wouldn't let us turn the lights on.


Kaylee helping me carve my pumpkin. This is her pretend smile when we catch her off guard.
Kaylee wasn't quite sure about pulling the seeds out at first. But after awhile she discovered that it was fun after all, pulling one seed out at a time. Needless to say, we had fun. Too bad Kaylee didn't discover how fun it was until we were just about done.







4 comments:

  1. My kids still don't "appreciate" the pulling the seeds out part and I for one don't either. It just feels gross on your hands. YUCK! I am more than willing on the carving-part, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiff, I am so glad you joined the blogging world!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! I love how Kaylee is just digging right in to that pumpkin!! Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to Blogville!

    (Steven's cousin, Stephanie, by the way.)

    ReplyDelete